As a PEO (Professional Employer Organization), our clients rely on us to assist with the management of their human resources, employee benefits, payroll processing, employment taxes and workers’ compensation. Our ability to excel in this capacity, our success to-date, and the continued growth of Synuity is a direct result of the efforts and dedication of our exceptional Team Members. It’s rare to have the opportunity to work with a team of like-minded professionals to build an organization driven by quality and exceptional client service.
Reasons to Join Us:
- Our growth culture provides our Team Members with numerous opportunities to grow beyond their current roles
- We encourage our Team Members to be innovative and every Team Member has a voice in our process and service delivery model
- We empower our Team Members with the authority and tools necessary to make smart decisions and solve Client and worksite employee issues
- We have an open door policy that fosters open communication, feedback, and discussion, and provides all Team Members with direct access to our management and executive teams
- Our team values include character, integrity, honesty and an unwavering commitment to exceptional Client service
- We set clear expectations and standards for our Team Members and assist them in succeeding
- We foster the personal growth of our Team Members
- We celebrate our successes
- We have best in class technology platform to help our Team Members to succeed
- We have a culture of fun; while we work hard, we always have fun too
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including:
- Dental and vision insurance
- Life insurance and long- and short- term disability plans
- 401(k) plan
- Flexible Spending Account
Our open positions are listed above however the door is always open. We continue to grow, so we’re always on the lookout for more team members. If there isn’t an open positions listed that matches your skill set, don’t worry. You can submit your resume and cover letter for future openings directly to email@example.com.
Current Opening: Payroll Specialist
Overview: Accountable and responsible for all aspects of ongoing service for clients with all levels of complexity. Responds to client inquires and concerns, assists the clients in the timely resolution of problems. Contacts and assists clients in process of obtaining information for payroll processing; verifies totals; responds to and resolves client questions. Proactively ensures ongoing client satisfaction and high client retention.
Payroll Specialist is a position requiring organization, ability to motivate, and multi-task. Service Bureau or PEO experience preferred
The output generated by the Payroll Specialist is to accurately process clients payroll in accordance with all Federal and State guidelines and regulations. The major business contribution of the Payroll Specialist II is:
Process payroll in accordance to Federal/State regulation and company guidelines
Ensure excellent customer service in accordance with company guidelines
- Maintains a client base of payroll clients relevant to size and complexity associated with an experienced Payroll Specialist.
- Accurately processes each function according to accepted company-wide processes and procedures.
- Contacts clients by company accepted methods (primarily by phone) to obtain necessary information, build relationships, resolve issues, communicate Oasis and federal & state updates.
- Trains clients on all processes and Oasis’s daily cut-offs.
- Contacts clients with reminder calls and places an acknowledgement call to the client confirming receipt and completion of the task.
- Maintains a high rate of client retention through quality service.
- Keeps abreast of the features and functionality of the payroll processing system and changes in wage and tax laws. Becomes the go-to person on how to use the systems features and functionality.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, co-workers & internal partner departments.
- Acts as Mentor to new PRS I; assists with questions, problems, system understanding and on-going training material.
- Should be well versed in multiple areas (PTO, GL, T&A, Excel, Import, EOB)
- Assumes responsibility for more complex payroll clients
- Researches and resolves more complex client/system problems
- May assist with on-going Center training, may coordinate training on topics they are considered a SME on.