Be a part of our growing Team
As a PEO...
Our clients rely on us to assist with the management of their human resources, employee benefits, payroll processing, employment taxes and workers’ compensation.
Our ability to excel in this capacity, our success to-date, and the continued growth of Synuity is a direct result of the efforts and dedication of our exceptional Team Members. It’s rare to have the opportunity to work with a team of like-minded professionals to build an organization driven by quality and exceptional client service.
Why Join Us?
- Our growth culture provides our Team Members with numerous opportunities to grow beyond their current roles
- Synuity values include character, integrity, honesty and an unwavering commitment to exceptional Client service
- We have an open-door policy that fosters open communication, feedback, and discussion. Synuity provides all team members with direct access to our management and executive teams.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package including…
Location: New York, Tampa
[2 or more years prior PEO sale experience mandatory]
This position is responsible for marketing PEO services to businesses ranging from 10 to 1000 employees. This employee will also maintain and grow the client base by building relationships with brokers, CPA firms, associations, chambers, and existing clients.
Essential functions include:
- Face-to Face appointments with decision makers
- Proposal meetings
- Closing meetings
- Cold calling on businesses
- Networking through business, community, and professional memberships
- Mailers and other marketing
- Maintain and develop existing clients through regular maintenance
- Weekly planning and preparation
- Proposal preparation
- Weekly sales report
- Weekly time-sheeting reporting
- All other tasks assigned
Most of the work will take place during regular working hours 8am to 5pm. There will be times where work may need to take place after hours. There will also be times where overnight travel may be required. Administrative work as well as prospecting will be done in the office. Reliable transportation is required in order to meet with potential clients. It is up to the employee to grow their business.
[Service Bureau or PEO experience preferred]
This position is responsible for administration of benefit enrollments across all stand-alone agency and PEO benefit platforms. Our Benefits Specialist will be the first line of support for our employees with questions concerning benefits, new hire benefit enrollments, and claims assistance.
Payroll Specialist is a position requiring organization, ability to motivate, and multi-task.
Essential functions include:
- Maintains a client base of payroll clients relevant to size and complexity associated with an experienced Payroll Specialist.
- Accurately processes each function according to accepted company-wide processes and procedures.
- Contacts clients by company accepted methods (primarily by phone) to obtain necessary information, build relationships, resolve issues, communicate Synuity and federal & state updates.
- Trains clients on all processes and Synuity’s daily cut-offs.
- Contacts clients with reminder calls and places an acknowledgement call to the client confirming receipt and completion of the task.
- Maintains a high rate of client retention through quality service.
- Keeps abreast of the features and functionality of the payroll processing system and changes in wage and tax laws. Becomes the go-to person on how to use the systems features and functionality.
- Establishes and maintains a positive working relationship with clients, co-workers & internal partner departments.
- Acts as Mentor to new PRS I; assists with questions, problems, system understanding and on-going training material.
- Should be well versed in multiple areas (PTO, GL, T&A, Excel, Import, EOB)
- Assumes responsibility for more complex payroll clients
Our open positions are listed above, however, the door is always open.
As we continue to grow, we are always on the lookout for more team members. If you think your skill set could be a benefit to our company, please fill out the form below. You can also submit your resume and cover letter for future job openings.