Our PEO Services
What can our PEO do for you?
A PEO establishes a co-employer relationship with your staff and contractually assumes certain employer rights, responsibilities, and risk. PEOs pay wages and associated employment costs in exchange for a fee that covers expenses, plus a margin for handling benefits, payroll processing, tax remittance, risk management, and other human resource services. Business owners remain responsible for managing daily operations, including employee supervision and management.
PEO Services connect client companies’ workforces to a larger benefits and administrative employment group. With this model, PEOs can often negotiate better insurance rates and benefits for its members.
If your small or mid-sized company struggles to manage complex human resource tasks, you may want to consider joining forces with a Professional Employer Organization, or PEO.
A PEO is a popular way to outsource human resource functions such as payroll, employee benefits, and workers’ compensation, allowing business owners to focus on running their company.
As a PEO service provider, we take the payroll hassle off your plate so you can focus on what you do best: running and growing your business.
Synuity has the group buying power to provide clients with large scale employee benefits at a substantial discount. We take care of all compliance and administration.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Term Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(K) Plan
- Supplemental Insurance – Hospital, Accident & Cancer benefits
- Cobra Administration
- Plan Administration – Enrollment, Education, Renewal
Synuity has the group buying power to bring your business workers’ compensation insurance on a pay-as-you-go basis at low group rates. We take care of all claims administration and risk management.
- Safety Program Development
- Safety Policy
- Safety Rules
- Proper Lifting Guidelines
- Emergency Action Plan
- OSHA Inspection Procedures
- Accident Analysis
- Claims Management
- Claims Review
- Claims Investigation
- Litigation Management
- Injury Reporting Procedures
- Return to Work Program
- Drug Free Workplace Assistance
Synuity offers solutions for clients to manage government compliance and personnel issues. Our team of experts can provide the hands-on assistance and guidance needed to meet your needs.
- Human Resource Consulting
- Customized Employee Handbook
- HR Policies and Procedures
- Government Regulatory Compliance
- Personnel Forms
- Discipline & Discharge Consulting
- HR Training & Development
- EPLI (Employer’s Practice Liability Insurance)
- Unemployment Claims Processing