Top 10 PEO Facts
10 Things You Didn’t Know about PEO. When working with a Professional Employer Organization (PEO) offers small to mid-sized companies (5 – 2,500 employees) many advantages in today’s very competitive climate. If you are considering working with a PEO, here are 10 Things You Didn’t Know – but should – about their services. PEOs:
Our Operating Goals:
- Eliminate your exposure to and reduce your liability for personnel management issues.
- Provide high-end employees services – including Fortune 500-level benefits – that attract the most desirable employees at significant cost savings.
- Take over the responsibility for complicated and ever-changing, non-revenue producing tasks, allowing you to focus on your bottom line.
- Manage Payroll Administration duties from direct deposit of wages into bank accounts to tax changes administration.
- Partner with best-in-class service providers – from medical insurance firms to worker’s compensation organizations.
- Cover Benefits Administration from 401K to COBRA plan administration.
- Train, educate and guide your Human Resources staff on complex and emerging issues.
- Handle Worker’s Compensation Administration responsibilities from safety audits to OSHA compliance.
- Manage Human Resources Administration including background checks, employee policies communications and unemployment claims administration.
- Give you a competitive edge by streamlining your HR, Payroll, Benefits and Worker’s Compensation services.
Businesses that use PEOs for at least 4 quarters are approximately 50% less likely to go out of business.*
Annual employee turnover is 10–14% less for companies that use a PEO.*
More and more companies are using PEOs to save time, frustration and money. Top 10 PEO Facts are important to determine if a PEO is right for your company. Let us do a free, no obligation analysis to determine what a PEO can do for you.Contact Us