Synuity The Smarter HR provides a variety of Voluntary Term Life policies as part of their total HR solution and benefits package.
Employee Life Insurance
- Benefit options are available in increments of $25,000 up to a maximum of $500,000
- Not to exceed 5 times your annual salary
- Up to $100,000 Guarantee Issue for employees under age 70 ($101,000 to $500,000 requires completion of Evidence of Insurability form and approval from MetLife).
- No Guarantee Issue for employees age 75 and over
Spouse Life Insurance
- Employee must elect coverage in order for the spouse to be eligible.
- Benefit options are available in $5,000 increments to a maximum of $250,000
- Not to exceed 50% of the employee’s elected amount
- $30,000 Guarantee Issue for spouses of employees under age 60 ($40,0000 to $100,000 requires completion of Evidence of Insurability form and approval from Metlife)
Dependent Children Life Insurance
- Employee must elect coverage in order for children to be eligible
- Up to $10,000 for children age 6 months to 19 years
- Up to 22 years if unmarried and a full-time student – living at home or away
- $1000 for children age 14 days to 6 months
- Newborn children to age 14 days are not eligible for a benefit
Other Benefits Include
- Waiver of Premium (You will not be required to pay premium during any time of approved total or partial disability)
- Accelerated Death Benefit – (if diagnosed terminally ill having 12 months or less to live)
- Portable after 12 months
- Conversion (Convert to whole life, universal policy, etc. at market rates. Employee must contact Metlife within 30 days of termination)